Lifering Adjustable Nylon Ribbon Dog Collar
The Nauticollar Lifering Nylon Ribbon Collar is a nautical dog collar for nautical dogs.
- FLEXIBLE FIT – Nauticollars are adjustable to fit dogs of all shapes and sizes. Neck sizes (XS: 8.5"-11" S: 11"-14.5" M: 14.5"-20" L: 17"-24"), Webbing width (XS: 3/8" S: 1/2" M: 3/4" L: 1") The collar does not stretch itself, please make sure leave 2 fingers between collar and dog neck. A properly fitting collar and harness won't leave any room for your dog to chew. All pictures are of our Medium Size.
- NAUTICAL STYLING – Nauticollar is the only manufacturer of Official Nauticollar Nautical Dog Collars. We produce a complete line of collars inspired by the ocean, sailing, beach, and more. Be sure to check out our store for a full list of our nautical collars.
- DESIGNED FOR THE ACTIVE – From long walks on the beach, to sailing the seven seas, to splashing through the waves, Nauticollar’s nautical dog collars are specially designed to accompany you and your furry friend wherever you may go. Our quality construction was built to withstand even the most active of pups.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Each Nauticollar is inspected for defects before leaving our door. If, for some reason you should encounter and issue with your Nauticollar, please refer to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. NOTE: The collar is not for tie out. NEVER leave your dog unattended with a collar on. This collar is a single product.
- GUARANTEED PURCHASE – We understand that there are many different dog collars on the market, and we want you to be 100% satisfied with your Nauticollar purchase. That is why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all Nauticollar purchases. If for any reason your collar doesn’t meet your expectations, just send it back our way for a full refund.
Nauticollar manufactures the premier line of nautical-themed dog collars and accessories. Imagine sitting on the dock, sipping a cool drink while you watch sailboats roll into the harbor for the night’s mooring. Sitting by your side is your ever-faithful, furry companion. Around their neck is a dog collar that is as scenic as the scene in front of you.
This scene is the inspiration behind Nauticollars ever-expanding line of Nautical-themed dog collars and accessories. We set out to design a product that was not only fashionable but was also rugged enough to survive your active, nautical lifestyle. We take pride in each of our Nauticollars and we hope that your dog will be just as proud to wear them.
This Nauticollar is what is known as a flat dog collar. According to The Humane Society of the United States (https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/dog-collars): Flat collars are “the standard collar for dogs. It has a buckle or plastic snap ("quick-release") closure and a ring for attaching identification tags and leash and is available in many colors and designs. A flat collar should fit comfortably tight on your dog's neck. It should not be so tight as to choke your dog nor so loose that they can slip out of it. The rule of thumb says you should be able to get two fingers underneath the collar.” Please refer to the sizing chart above for full sizing guidance.
Nauticollar collars are not designed to be used for tie outs. NEVER leave your dog unattended with a collar on. Always remove your dog’s collar before leaving them unattended in any situation. If you start to notice any significant signs of wear with your Nauticollar, discontinue use immediately. Nauticollars are designed for use with dogs only.